Ingredients for 24
- 2 cups mixed dried fruit, nuts and seeds
- 1 10 oz dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1½ tablespoons honey
1. Line a 9 x 9 inch baking pan with wax paper or lightly greased parchment paper.
2. Melt together chocolate and coconut and str until smooth.
3. Add honey and stir to blend.
4. Pour into prepared pan and spread into an even layer.
5. Sprinkle nut and fruit mix over chocolate. Press in lightly if necessary.
6. Refrigerate for at least two hours to set.
7. Once set, cut into squares and enjoy.