1. Start and end the day with a glass of water. (Have a few more during the day.)
2. Eat green leaves, veggies, and - in a relaxed state, s l o w l y - a little of everything else you want - no judgement, no guilt.
3. Listen more and react less - to others and with yourself. Look for the underlying truth.
4. Take a walk outside. Lift your arms over your head, stretch open your ribs and fill your lungs with fresh air.
5. Give compliments - to strangers, people you know, and to your beautiful self.
Have a happy happy thanksgiving; please call or email me if I can be of any support.